Improvements in module functions
- The "added to cart" event has been added. You can follow the addition of products to the basket.
- You can choose to add the shipping cost to the cart value for cart-type events.
- A product description has been included for all events where product data is submitted
- The content of the product label field (if filled in) has been entered for all event types where product data is submitted.
- The "custom catalog" feed also contains the product description and the content of the product label fields.
- In the administration interface you can specify the list of HTML elements that you want to filter out from the product description field before submitting.
- The "customer cart" event keeps track of all changes
- The "started chekout" event receives a unique event ID for each submission, so the last event always works with fresh data.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
Klaviyo is an ecommerce marketing platform that allows you to listen for and understand cues from your visitors, subscribers, and customers, enabling you to turn that information into valuable, relevant marketing messages.
Looking to grow your Prestashop store? There’s only one way — by building real, quality customer relationships. The majority of other marketing software claims they do this, but never actually deliver on their promises. Klaviyo is different.
Ecommerce stores switching to Klaviyo see an average 67x increase in ROI. Join over 15,000 businesses growing faster & building amazing customer experiences across their owned marketing channels. Brands like Hylete, Cobra Golf, Umbra, and The Ready Store power their marketing with Klaviyo.
Connect your Prestashop store with the powerful webmartking tool Klaviyo.
This module provides a simple and intuitive interface to configure the exchange of data between your Prestashop store and your Klaviyo account.
All-in-one email & marketing automation platform for ecommerce: email automation workflows, bulk campaigns, signup forms, customer segmentation, and much more.
What this product does for you
- Customer relations
- Improve customer relations
Take full control and advantage of the eMarketing tools proposed by Klaviyo, by using the customer information that comes from your Prestashop store, to maximize customer engagement, grow revenue and improve ROI.
- Create customers profiles based on their purchase habits and behaviours.
- Take advantage of the powerful Klaviyo predictive analysis algorithms.
- Create complexe automated campaigns, multi-steps programmes, multi-channels and events during the customer’s life cycle.
- Reach your customers on different channels to maximize their engagement.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Klaviyo
- Get the data you need - The Klaviyo extension works with the integration to pull in purchase history, browse behavior, and cart information so you can start sending
- Track your web browsers - the integration with Klaviyo will automatically capture information about who visits your site and views your products including details on what they viewed so you can send super personal follow up emails
- Stronger marketing functionality than the competition - set up abandoned cart emails in minutes then optimize with advanced splits and filters to target your messages
- Create real customer interactions - use our web pop ups and signup forms to provide a customized web experience to your shoppers
- Measure your success - get high level metrics to see how email contributes to your bottom line then dig deeper into your customer data with churn risks and lifetime value metrics.
The Klaviyo Extension for Prestashop will enable the following:
When a customer creates an account and signs in, his/her email, first name, and last name will get sent to Klaviyo
When an identifiable user visits your website, a 'Active on Site' metric will get tracked to this/her Klaviyo Profile
When an identifiable user visits your website and views a product page, a 'Viewed Product' metric will get tracked to his/her Klaviyo Profile along with the following details:
- Categories associated with the viewed product
- ImageURL for the viewed product
- Name of the viewed product
- ProductID of the viewed product
- SKU of the viewed product
- URL of the viewed product page
When someone starts the checkout process and provides an email address, a 'Checkout Started' metric will get sent to Klaviyo and tracked to the person's Klaviyo profile
Klaviyo's Prestashop integration syncs all placed order data - paired with 'Checkout Started' event tracking, you can then send Abandoned Cart emails to those that begin the checkout process but do not go on to place an order
You can also use Klaviyo's Form Builder to create on-brand forms that collect more information about your customers so you can send more personal, targeted marketing messages.
You can use the module in all the stores on your multi-shop, and you can create a different configuration for each of these.
Responsive and cross browser
This module is adapted for all devices: PC, tablet and mobile. It is also compatible with all browsers.
Compatible with all the themes and all other modules in your store
You can use this module with any platform you are using and it will function with any other modules you have installed in your store. If you have any problems, we will resolve them for you.
All the texts on this module can be translated into the languages of the store.